Thoughtful Thursday & Gratitude



November is the month of gratitude. 

"Gratitude" is an interesting word.

If you are familiar with what I teach, you know that:

Our circumstances trigger our thoughts.

Our thoughts create our feelings.

Our feelings are the fuel for our actions.

And, our actions create our life experience.

This brings me back to the word "gratitude."

Where does it fit in this model?

Is it a thought?

Is it a feeling?

Is it an action?

Or, is it the result?

I believe it is all of the above.

When I recognize and gratefully acknowledge what I have, those around me and who I am,

This creates a feeling of gratitude within me which fuels how I show up in my life.

Inspired to express my gratitude by word and/or deed to others, myself and God.

Creating a life of being grateful. 

A life that is done in gratitude.

A life that is viewed with the lens of gratitude.

I invite you to write down 3 things in your life that you are grateful for.

Acknowledge them.

Why are you grateful for them?

Allow yourself to experience the feeling of gratitude.

What does it feel like for you? Where is it in your body? 

What will you do or how will you show up in your life from this feeling of gratitude?

How would your life be different if you could experience gratitude more often?

Give it a try!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday & Circumstances

Thoughtful Thursday & Motivation

Thoughtful Thursday & I Don't Know