Thoughtful Thursday & Doing It Anyway













Hello my friends! 

This week I did something that I have wanted to do for a long time but I was afraid to.

I was worried what other people would think.

I wondered if I could really do it because I didn't know how.

I was afraid I would look stupid.

But you know what?

I decided to do it anyway!

I recorded my first podcast episode!

Do I know what I am doing?

No!

Is it totally out of my comfort zone?

Yes!!!

Am I really nervous?

Yes!!!

Am I doing it anyway?

Yes!!!

I decided I didn't like the reason I hadn't done it yet.

I decided to do it even though I am scared.

Each Tuesday a new episode will drop.

This is another way that I want to share more of my thoughts and the things I have learned that might help you find more joy in your life.

I will even occasionally have some guests join me.

It's going to be fun!

In my first episode, I talk more about why I started a podcast and why I became I life coach.

Is there something you have always wanted to do but you have been afraid to?

What if you did it any way?

Give it a try!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday & Circumstances

Thoughtful Thursday & Motivation

Thoughtful Thursday & Unplugging