Thoughtful Thursday & Remembering


This year, I have been implementing Christian meditation into my mindfulness practice.

Taking time to quiet my mind.

Detaching from the world.

And attaching to God.


This week, in my guided practice, I was asked to picture myself as a little baby.

Made of love and light.

Perfectly lovable.


Remembering that I am a spiritual being having an earthly experience.

A child of Heavenly Parents.

Remembering, there is nothing I can do that will diminish the worth they have for me.

Then, I was asked to picture myself as a woman.

Strong.

Confident.

Compassionate.

Faithful.

I was reminded that this is how my Heavenly Parents see me.

At times, I have forgotten that I am that perfect child or strong confident woman.

But in this moment, light filled my soul as I felt the morning sun on my face.

Reminding me of who I am. 

Feeling the love that already exists for me as Their daughter.


Now, I invite you to pause.

Close your eyes.

Take a few deep breaths.

Feel the light and love.

Remember who you really are.

Give it a try!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday & Circumstances

Thoughtful Thursday & Motivation

Thoughtful Thursday & Unplugging