Thoughtful Thursday & Coaching


I still remember the day I really found life coaching.

Hearing of it years before, I believed that it was about just thinking positive.

I am naturally a pretty happy person so it didn't really interest me.

However, at this point in my life, I felt at the mercy to everything outside of myself.

It seemed as if life was happening to me.

I questioned my purpose and value.

I spent time crying and wishing things were different.

That day, sitting in my office, I came across a facebook ad. 

Which then led me to a podcast.

The seed was planted.

I had to learn more.

And that is what I have been doing ever since.

Learning about my relationships -- with myself, God, and others.

Understanding, on a deeper level, the love God has for all human beings.

Becoming aware of my thinking and how it creates the life experience I am having. 

Embracing curiosity on the way to compassion and understanding. 

Facing my fears and having the courage to try regardless of the outcome.

Allowing myself to feel all emotions, comfortable ones as well as the uncomfortable ones.

Realizing that we all are perfectly imperfect. 

Thank you for allowing me to share this journey with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughtful Thursday & Circumstances

Thoughtful Thursday & Motivation

Thoughtful Thursday & I Don't Know